2009年1月30日金曜日

sold out

e-plus reported that tickets for BF's live in Yoyogi Stadium (6 rounds) sold out.
but last week, when I went to BF live in Osaka Castle,
they also said that all lives in Kansai Region (including Osaka, Kobe, for total of 6 rounds) sold out too.

so when combine with other sources, she sold out almost her lives ^ ^
(this time is arena tour so, there's at least 10000 tickets sold/performance)

By the way, tomorrow I'll go to TOKYO for MAX's concert ^ ^
and have a trip to Sapporo ...

see ya ^ ^

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

So there is no tickets available, but last hope for the scalpers’ ticket!
Anyway you bought the ticket for MAX concert!
If I were in Japan, I also try to watch their live!
Lately, MINA rejoined (but I miss AKI)!
Maybe she can do something for the revival of MAX’s 90’s popularity.

Wow, trip to Sapporo!
Please enjoy the hot spring! ^^

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hello,

I studies your reflections so hard to feel the heat of Namie's live concert, woo, sweating!!
can't wait Namie to come to Taiwan.
thanks for sharig