2009年3月23日月曜日

Translation for January BNFB


Sorry for late -*-
try to translate some of them and here's for january blog
but don't expect much -*-
my english is ...


01-14
Happy New Year
Happy New Year

Everyone, what did you do during New Year Holiday?

I worked on new record and some shooting
"NEW WORKS", that is!!!



It's secret ✭

but there's a hint!!
one for beauty and one is very cool and smart✭

the song, itself also sound great!

be patient and wait until press date ~

Lives start again from today
I'll try harder, wish all good things will happen this year

Even someone like me who even didn't update blog on New Year Holiday, but from now on please continue supporting me ✭

I posted picture of something I addicted to recently
have you every tried using it?


01-15
Yesterday
Everyone who joined my live, Thank you very much ✭

It's been a while since last live, so I feel a little nervous

and it's cold here in Nagoya,
since the started of BF live I continue wearing a mask for protect me from get sick

Everyone too, Take care yourself~


Thanks for hard work
Everyone who come to see live today, Thank you very much♫

How about this live?

next is Osaka

see you soon in Osaka ~ ☀


01-20
It's me
Somehow I feel Osaka's weather is easy for living

Yesterday I went to have some grilled-meat
very delicious, I'm so Happy

and I went shopping at "BETSEY JOHNSON"


Thanks for hard work
Everyone who come and see today's live, Thank you very much

Finally finished 1st day of Osaka
I will eat a lot delicious food for tomorrow

see you tomorrow


01-21
2nd Day in Osaka
Yesterday, I received throat-recovery tea from business-acquanintance♫

I will drink this for getting over Osaka's 2nd day


Finished
Thank you everyone who come to see today's live
if there's a chance, please join me again

I'm starving~


01-24
Kagoshima♫
Weather forecast told me, it will snow today☃ ~, made me think of last year's Aomori~

But! coz i perform today, the weather is clear☀ such a great weather☀
As I thought, Kagoshima is great✭
I love Kogoshima✭


Wa~i♫
Finished~

Today was very fun
Power of Kagoshima fans, really great ✭

if there's a chance, please joined me again

Thanks for hard work


01-25
Hi, Hello
Even I update blog only on live date, but there's nothing to write

n~, I won't lose! I won't lose!! I'll try

please don't expect much from me, but keep watching ✭

It rained this morning, and there's a beautiful rainbow in the sky ✭
... unfortunately, i missed it

but, i won't lose ~~~

Today, I will try again harder! OOOO!


Finished
Thanks everyone who joined Kagoshima's live
Have fun?

if there's a chance, please join live again ♫

Next is Nigata

See you next week ✭


01-31
Nigata
Today, it's raining in Nigata ☂

I have a question for everyone
my picture, scenery only with out me, which one should I post on the blog

which one?

n~ I really don't know


Thanks for hard work
Thank you everyone, came to see me through the rain
Have fun?

I'll try hard tomorrow too


Today's
dinner is boiled bean curd
eating boiled bean curd, and warm up for tomorrow ※

see you tomorrow~

2 件のコメント:

Julie さんのコメント...

oh, thanks for the translation!!!
I'm sure it was very hard to do!

JO さんのコメント...

thanks a lot...^^